World No.1 online casino is casting talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, and the players are virtual. Join the evolution: https://www.evolution.com/careers/canada/
Evo is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money from their mobile devices on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10+ studios, 13,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Detroit, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand
Showcase your vivacious personality as Evolution's Online Casino Dealer! Since our studios operate 24/7, you'll rotate between day, evening, and overnight shifts, from the comfort of our private, state-of-the-art studio located in Central Burnaby. You'll host iconic casino games like Blackjack, Poker and Roulette, with unlimited virtual players and exceptional customer service - with the chance to earn unlimited tips.
We Offer Generous Compensation Package including:
- Earn from $18.00 - $22.60 per hour plus monthly performance bonus.
- Extended Health and Benefit Plan
- 15 Days Paid Vacation
- 8 Paid Personal Days
- 2 Paid Evo Day
· Enthusiastically introduce players, the rules of the game and the winners
· Provide customer service to players
· Deal cards, spin a wheel, and announce winners
· Use quick and accurate handling of cards
· Research appropriate topics and trivia to discuss with the audience
· Follow and supervise the updates and amendments in the game
· Engage in friendly conversation, without offering your opinion (sports, music, and trivia facts)
· Be presentable and confident in front of the camera
· Always use a positive parting remark to end the game conversation
Our Benefits At and After Work
· Work for a casino without smoking, alcohol, loud music, and health hazards
· Toast your successes on treat days and holiday events
· Collaborate with approachable, diverse and global co-workers
· Security-protected office with no physical players in the studio
· Paid vacation time and paid breaks
· No experiences required as we will provide paid in-house trainings
· Company-assistance to obtain Provincial Gaming License
· Enhanced Covid-19 safety protocols implemented to ensure a safe work environment.
· Receive up to $1,000 per employee referral
· Loyalty Incentives and Employee Discounts
· Complimentary Night shift taxi drop off service
· Fun and Engaging Company sponsored Team-building Events
· Age 19+
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Professional and service-minded with good communications skills
· Customer Service
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, evenings, weekends and open availabilities on holidays
· Must be able to obtain Provincial Gaming License (sponsored by the company)
· Wear an assigned uniform and maintain professional appearance standards
· Must be comfortable wearing theatrical make-up (foundation, blush)
· Fluent in English
Please be assured that the Evolution is compliant with infection control standards as outlined by Public Health authorities, and will continue to comply with these standards. Enhanced safety protocols have been implemented to ensure a safe work environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.