Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community.
To be a great cashier you need to love dealing with people. You need to understand that your interaction with them leaves an overall impression and impacts if they will choose to shop at Kent again.
- Operate registers, scanners, and credit card/debit card terminals
- Do refunds, help with customer issues
- Collect payments and bag purchases for customers
- Keep the customer service area clean and orderly
- You’ll need to learn our products and policies.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click .
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Posting Date: May 23, 2022
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© J.D. Irving, Limited. All rights reserved. ™ is a trademark of Irving Licensing Inc., used under licence.
An outstanding team dedicated to providing the best in products and service.