- Are you analytical and a good communicator?
- Can you compile reports, create dashboards, identify areas of improvement and cost savings for our customers?
- Are you comfortable with supporting our B2B sales team in client discovery meetings?
We are excited to offer a new and adaptive way of working that provides flexibility in the workforce while maintaining operational readiness! By blending remote and in-office work, we are able to take advantage of the independence and flexibility that comes with working from home, and the collaboration, teamwork and sense of belonging that comes from working together face-to-face. Our Workstyle Program offers the best of both situations: structure and sociability with independence and flexibility.
- Train the sales team on Managed Print Services Offerrings
- Evaluate sales leads and partner with sales representatives to create value-added presentations and pricing specific to the customer needs, and if necessary, attend pitches and act as the industry expert
- Respond to Requests for Information, Quotes, and Proposals with customized verbiage and pricing
- Conduct print assessments for customers, analyze data, and provide recommendations for cost reduction and/or efficiencies
- Monitor the contract lifecycle by partnering with Legal to define critical terms and coordinate all customer acquisitions and exits with various departments to ensure machines are correctly deployed to, or received from, customers
- Build and maintain vendor relationships by adding new vendors that are aligned with the business strategy
- Ensure Canon meets customer contracted terms and conditions and expectations by conducting operation reviews, and providing feedback and updates to customers, while identifying new sales opportunities
- Perform manual billing for designated customers and prepare monthly customized reporting
- Post-secondary education
- 5-8 years of related work experience
- Strong analytical skills to analyze customer fleets and data and create customized reporting
- Excellent project management skills to conduct print assessments for customers and ensure long-term deployments and pickups of machines are complete
- Strong ability to manage time
- Strong computer skills with a focus on Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Canon is committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
- By monitoring public health conditions and following local COVID-19 guidelines, we are taking necessary precautions and putting the safety of our employees and candidates first. A critical component of our workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy. Employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must provide Canon with proof of vaccination or undergo regular COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Screening in order to access the workplace. Canon will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule. You will be required to be in the office Mondays and Wednesdays each week, with the ability to work from home for the remainder of the week (subject to specific business needs requiring office attendance)
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- On-site cafeteria and outdoor patio
- Employee gym and fitness centre
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.