Brand Momentum Inc is looking for a Retail Sales Associate, you will be engaging customers with a premium experience, selling our innovative new product. The expectation is to meet sales targets by providing exceptional customer service through interacting with and educating customers. You will act as an ambassador for the brand, building long-lasting, meaningful relationships.
We are looking for passionate sales professionals to join the team. If you are creative and determined to convert each interaction into sales, then we are looking for you.
Location: Vanier, ON
Hours: 5 hours shifts, over 5 days of the week
Contract: May - End of August
- Entry-level experience in sales and/or retail, consistently delivering on customer service and sales objectives
- 6 months - 1 year of experience in premium retail with high customer service standards
- A history of going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service in every customer interaction
- Demonstrate confidence and charisma, while having strong listening skills
- A flair for merchandising and presentation of premium products
- Outstanding communications skills (oral and written)
- A talent for sales and selling
- Must be of legal age
- Supports store(s) coverage as a dedicated Sales Expert
- Very personable with great communication and selling skills, engaging customers with a premium experience
- Can confidently and effectively sell innovative new products
- Autonomous and proactive in meeting sales targets by providing exceptional customer service to customers
- Natural brand ambassador building long-lasting relationships with consumers
From engagement to the shopper, to the shelf, Brand Momentum's mission is to authentically connect brands to people through marketing, sales and retail programs, supported by technology services and digital communications that amplify what we do. A national integrated agency with two headquarters, one in Toronto and one in Montreal. Delivering best-in-class programs for companies in such industries as retail, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, technology and financial services. The company is a three-time winner of Canada's Top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada's top 500 fastest growing companies.
About our Culture
Goodness is at the heart of everything we do. BMI is an enduring market leader in quality and innovation where employee and client aspirations are realized in a fun culture. We deliver on our promises to our clients and people; we will do it with a passionate and innovative approach providing flexibility and value … ALWAYS! We are all about integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, and flexibility while being fiscally responsible.