Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. He/She may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
- Availability to work flexible shirt hours, up to 5 days per week
- Warehouse experience - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.